We eagerly awaited for more information about the collaboration between COCOLLABO and Piapro “39Culture PARTY&COSPLAY”, and it’s now time to give you more details about it! Admiring Hatsune Miku and her friends on the teaser we shown you on our Facebook page before was amazing, and now we got so many more informations and we cannot wait to show you everything!
About the Event
Its title cannot be more on point than that! During “39Culture PARTY&COSPLAY”, there will be various new limited merchandise sold by the organizers, themed after both parties and cosplays! This sounds like the perfect chance for fans to meet each other and enjoy some goods to take home at the end of the day!
The event will be held at the 6th floor (Arts and Culture floor) of the Shibuya Loft starting from March 8th until 25th of the same month. Below you can find a map of the location!
Two themes to follow require, of course, two different type of illustration! In order to represent “Party” and “Cosplay” at its finest! Four different artists provided a main visual and an SD version of the character in their theme outfits! Each of them are absolutely marvelous and will look awesome on the merchandise!
As we can see, there is a huge variety of items you can purchase! Let’s check the price list together!
- Art T-shirt (Sizes: M/L/XL) – 2,500 JPY
- Art Parka (Free size) – 8,000 JPY
- Art Muffle Towel – 1,500 JPY
- Art Glass – 2,200 JPY
- Set of A4 Clear File Folders – 600 JPY
- Life-size Tapestry (Party or Cosplay variant) – 8,000 JPY
- Full Graphic T-shirts (Party or Cosplay variant, Sizes: M/L/XL) – 5,000 JPY
- Pouches (Party or Cosplay variant) – 1,700 JPY
- Acrylic Keychains with Stands (6 variants for Party and 6 variants for Cosplay) – 1,000 JPY each
- Light-up Stages (6 variants for Party and 6 variants for Cosplay) – 1,200 JPY each
- Accessory stands (6 variants) – 1,00 each
- Full Graphic Blanket – 5,000 JPY
- Book-type Smartphone Case (Sizes: M/L) – 3,000 JPY
- 2way Backpack – 7,500 JPY
- PSE Mobile Battery (4000mAh) – 4,000 JPY
- Muddler – 1,000 JPY
- Shot Glass – 1,200 JPY
- Cork Coaster – 600 JPY
- Lip Balm – 1,000 JPY
- Metal Police Badge – 1,500 JPY
- Kagamine Rin&Len Passport Holder – 2,000 JPY
- Kagamine Rin&Len Luggage Tag – 2,000 JPY
- Megurine Luka Clipboard – 1,70 JPY
- MEIKO&KAITO Teacup and Saucer – 3,000 JPY
*All prices don’t include taxes!
Alongside with standard goods you can buy at the shop, there is also come merchandise you will only get randomly. This means that you don’t know which character or variant you will get by buying one. Let’s check them out together!
Those collectibles are really the cutest, not even I could resist trying to get them all! Let’s check the price list for each of them!
- Acrylic Keychain (6 variants) – 500 JPY
- Rubber Strap (6 variants) – 600 JPY
- Metallic Can Badge (12 variants) – 500 JPY
- Can Badge (12 variants) – 300 JPY
*Remember, you will get a random variant out of the available ones!
Lottery and Bonus Purchases
But there is more, of course! There will be also a Speed Raffle with some exclusive items, you can partecipate and win one of them randomly for 500 JPY! Just like any raffle, you may need some attempts to get the reward you want, but they’re absolutely worth a try!
*Remember, you will only get one variant of a random item, not the whole set!
Last but not least, for every 3,000 JPY of shopping by buying collaboration items, you will also get a random Coaster!
There 24 different coasters for you to collect!
Theme Song Winners
Not long ago, Piapro announced an original song contest for this event, in order to choose the theme songs to adopt for it. Now we finally have the winning songs, two different but awesome tunes that will guide visitors during the Party and Cosplay section! Against anyone’s expectations, there were two winners instead of just one!
Congratulations to both of the producers! We cannot wait to listen to their creations at the venue!
While waiting for this collaboration to begin, don’t forget to stay tuned with us on VNN, so you won’t lose any update!