Fans of the “Story of Evil” series will be happy to hear that there will be a “Daughter of Evil” musical! At the moment, it’s unknown how far into the Evil series plot this musical will go. However, it will definitely be a must-see for fans!
About the Musical
Other Mentioned Cast
- Yui Takano, ex-member of NMB48
- Aika Ota, member of HKT48
- Kenta Kamakari, known for his appearances in the “Prince of Tennis” Musicals
- Suzuki Fumina
- Naoki Nokubo
As mentioned earlier, the shows are on June 4th to the 11th. In total, there are 12 shows. (All times are in JST.)
- Sunday, June 4th: 13:00 and 18:00
- Monday, June 5th: 19:00
- Tuesday, June 6th: 14:00 and 19:00
- Wednesday, June 7th: 19:00
- Thursday, June 8th: 19:00
- Friday, June 9th: 19:00
- Saturday, June 10th: 13:00 and 18:00
- Sunday, June 11th: 12:00 and 16:00
There are three ways to get tickets. In addition to the two pre-sale lotteries, there will be general ticket sales as well.
Pre-sale tickets cost ¥8,000 JPY while tickets on the day of the musical are ¥8,500 JPY.
Play Guide Fastest Advance Sales (Lottery): March 7th – March 13th
Play Guide · FC Preceding Sales (Lottery): March 25 – April 2
General Sales: April 16th, 10:00
■ CN Play Guide
Internet Reservation: http://www.cnplayguide.com/amitike/
■ Confetti (Camperfeti)
Internet Reservation: http://confetti-web.com/akunomusume/
■ Rakuten Play Guide
Internet Reservation: http://r-t.jp/amipro
Please note that all websites are in Japanese. In addition, CN Play Guide and Confetti both offer phone orders as well. You can find information about phone orders on the official website.
Returning Viewer Bonuses
If you view the musical more than one time, you’ll receive special bonuses depending on how many times you go!
- 3 Visits: An exclusive L-sized bromide portrait unavailable for purchase (version A)
- 6 Visits: An exclusive L-sized bromide portrait unavailable for purchase (version B)
- 10 Visits: An A4-sized bromide portrait autographed by your favorite cast member
Note: Bromides are small, postcard-like items that feature illustrations of photographs.
If you’ll be in Tokyo during the time of the musical, be sure to go! It’s bound to be a treat.