To celebrate IA‘s first official live concert in Spain, 1st PLACE and Hachimaki have announced the first IA Fanart Contest! Read on for all the details on how to enter the contest, the rules, the judge’s criteria and to see what prizes are on offer to the lucky winner!
How to enter
Entries must be sent in via email to [email protected]
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Drawings must be either drawn on paper (scanned or photographed, making sure you can see the picture clearly and that there are no scratches, wrinkles etc.) or digitally (a High Quality JPEG or PDF file).
- Offensive content is not allowed.
- The drawing must be an original work, so no copied content is allowed.
- The entry should not have been published previously on any other website or social media. The drawing must be made specifically for this contest.
- By submitting your entry, you are accepting the contest’s terms of usage.
- By submitting your entry, you are accepting that the organization (1st PLACE and Hachimaki) can publish and use the entry.
- The artist must sign their work.
- The contest deadline is on April 15th 2018.
Please be aware of the following judging criteria:
- The judges will be members of 1st PLACE and Hachimaki.
- The judges will take both technique and originality of the entries into consideration.
- You may draw IA in any costume, whether it be an official costume or an original design.
The prizes for the contest are as follows:
- 100€ (approx $123) worth of official IA products.
- A private Meet & Greet with IA’s creator and CEO of 1st PLACE, Kumiko Murayama, in order to introduce your fanart to her.