The tour will be held once again in the venue from last year as it was decided by the organizers. Starting from the Shibuya Loft in Tokyo. then all the way to Nagoya, Umeda, Fukuoka, and Sapporo.
Those who live in rural areas will be able to participate! It was decided that the themes this year would be “WORLD” and “FES” . Four illustrators have joined together to create beautiful illustrations for this event.
“Akakura” and “maruco” were responsible for illustrating the head and body illustrations for the “WORLD ” theme. As for “FES” the people responsible were “TSCR” and “Matatabi”.
There will be goods and merchandise using these four illustrations during the event available for purchase, each item using the themes described beforehand like you have seen before!
The theme song of 39Culture 2020 was created by 40mP, and its title is “BEEP GIRL“!
Check it out below!
“39Culture 2020” Collaboration Store
- Venue: Shibuya Loft, 6th floor (Art & Culture Floor)
- Period: From March 6, 2020 to March 23, 2020. From 10: 00 PM until 21: 00 PM. The last day of the event the store will close at 18:00 PM.
- Admission: Free
- Nagoya Loft: April 3 to April 13. Store will close at 18:00 PM on the last day of the event.
- Umeda Loft: April 24 to May 11. The store will close on the last sunday of the event at 18:00 PM.
- Tenjin Loft: May 15 to May 31. The last day of the event the store will close at 18:00 PM.
- Sapporo Loft: June 5 to June 15. The last sunday of the event the store will close at 18:00 PM.
Click here for more details.