Crypton Future Media is partnering with Welovefine to get ideas for what kind of merchandise Western fans want! The Welovefine x Hatsune Miku Fan Forge invites fans to create the Crypton VOCALOID merchandise they’ve always dreamed of, and is now accepting submissions for official designs in celebration of Miku’s 10th anniversary!
About the Collaboration
Fans can submit designs for shirts, accessories, art prints, apparel, plushies, wallets, head wear, and more! Designs can even feature any of the Crypton VOCALOIDs!
There are templates available for most of the wear-ables as well as art prints. Be sure to use them if you’re unsure of how to create an entry that follows the size guidelines. For extra safety, I’d suggest using the templates for anything without guidelines as well. Only shirts, mouse pads, and art prints have written sizes in the guidelines, and art that is too small or not of high enough quality may be unusable.
Entries close on May 31st.
- Design something original, creative, and inspired by any of the Piapro characters.
- They will not accept “mash-ups” or “cross-overs.”
- Use only the characters from the Piapro family: Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luka, KAITO, and MEIKO.
- Don’t submit similar versions of the same designs. This will only divide your votes.
- Please refrain from illustrating costume designs of third parties. Only your own original designs or Crypton’s official designs will be accepted.
- Please do not submit anything overtly sexual.
Vote for Your Favorites!
In addition, fans can vote on their favorite designs. At the moment, it’s not announced how many winners there will be. However, be sure to vote for your favorites here to help them get a winning spot.
Though, honestly, Miku’s English Twitter is probably going to win with their perfect submission.
our submission is just this photo printed on a shirt https://t.co/rMXpnTC4Oz
— Hatsune Miku (@cfm_miku_en) April 21, 2017
C H I C A G O pic.twitter.com/nP8Xc8IwNn
— Hatsune Miku (@cfm_miku_en) May 23, 2016
Submitted Designs: http://community.welovefine.com/m/fan-forge/designs/Hatsune-Miku-Fan-Forge