The collaboration between Hatsune Miku and Let’s Go! K.R.T Girls gets bigger and enthousiasmant each passing day and, just as their promised us not long ago when announcing their event at Formosa Boulevard Station in Taiwan, we got a glimpse of their upcoming merchandise!
Get on the Merchandise Train with us!
The items you will be able to purchase are the followings:
- Mousepad (plus a Yikatong) – 350 TWD
- Tapestry – 1,000 TWD
- Multi-purpose Storage Bag – 350 TWD
- T-shirt (sizes available: M/L/XL) – 500 TWD
- Mug – 350 TWD
- Acrylic Keychain (2 variants: Hatsune Miku/Xiaoqiong) – 150 TWD each
- Postcards – 40 TWD each
- Can Badges – 120 TWD each
- 3C Wiping Cloth – 150 TWD
For each 1,000 TWD you spend buying this merchandise you will get a free Yikatong as gift!
Date and locations Details
Those items will be in sale starting June 29th at 11AM (local time) in the following locations:
- Formosa Boulevard Metro Station Goods Shop (R10)
- Kaohsiung Main Station Goods Shop (R11)
- Zuoying HSR Station Travel Office (R16)
- Central Park Station temporary booth (R9) – only on June 29th
Click on the location’s name to open its map on Google!
Will you be able to pick up something and check their very special wrapped train? If so, tell us how the experience was! In case you missed it, remember to sing up to their event, as you might get a free ride in that train at Formosa Boulevard’s station!
We are definitely looking more forward to this collaborations and its future activities, so stay tued with us on VNN as we will share those informations with you all as well!
Hatsune Miku is on Facebook (English and Japanese), Twitter (English and Japanese), Youtube and Weibo
As for Let’s Go! K.R.T Girls, you can find them on Facebook, or check Simon Store and Kaohsiung Rapid Transit‘s merchandise shop on Facebook